Thursday, July 7, 2016

Free Book for The Wedding Caper's Anniversary

My first ever independently published novella--THE WEDDING CAPER--turned five this year, and to mark the special occasion, I've decided to make the story free for readers to download via Amazon and other major eBook retailers.
 



I can't believe it's been so long since plucky wedding planner Gwen first made her debut! I owe so much to that first book's success, as so many of its fans went on to read the next two books in the series, as well as my other wedding-themed romances. Fans may be happy to learn that all three novellas can now be purchased as a digital 'box set' that also includes the previously unreleased holiday story, A CHRISTMAS CAPER. 

So, if you don't already have a copy of THE WEDDING CAPER on your e-reader, feel free to check it out for this special occasion. And don't forget to spread the word to your fellow romance readers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment